NAD M23 Stereo Power AmplifierNAD
Building on NAD’s long tradition of identifying and developing cutting-edge amplification technology, the M23 Hybrid Digital Stereo Power Amplifier features Purifi Audio’s Eigentakt™ design, a once-in-a-decade innovation that virtually eliminates harmonic and intermodulation distortion. Noise is inaudible, for a completely black background and exquisite micro-detail. Conservatively rated at 2x200W continuous into 8 ohms and 2x380W into 4 ohms, the M23 can deliver live performance levels through any loudspeaker. With its unique combination of features, performance, and value, the M23 represents the new benchmark for the stereo power amplifier.
Shipping is included in the price.
- Hybrid Digital Purifi Eigentakt™ amplifier technology
- Continuous Power Output: 2x200W into 8 ohms; 2x380W into 4 ohms
- Dynamic Power Output: 2x260W into 8 ohms; 2x520W into 4 ohms
- Bridged Power Output: 700W mono continuous into 8 ohms
- Virtually immeasurable noise, harmonic distortion, intermodulation distortion
- Wide, flat frequency response into any loudspeaker load
- Balanced (XLR) and single-ended (RCA) auto-sensing inputs
- Three-position adjustable gain control
Gross dimensions (W x H x D) 435 x 133 x 396 mm (17 1/8 x 5 1/4 x 15 5/8 inches)
Net Weight 9.7 kgs / 21.4 lbs
- 12V trigger input