NAD C 3050 Stereophonic Integrated AmplifierNAD
On Demo Now!
The NAD C 3050 Stereo Integrated Amplifier fuses a vintage design from the brand's 70s-era 3030 with the newest audio tech.
The C 3050 is equipped with NAD's MDC2 Modular Design Construction platform, making it customizable and upgradeable. It has a dark grey finish, dual VU meters, a walnut-wrapped metal case, and physical buttons for input controls, and provides great performance, innovation, and value.
Its HybridDigital UcD amplifier yields 100W/channel continuously and 135W momentarily for great sound accuracy. It houses a Texas Instruments’ PCM5242 differential DAC with high resolution and clock jitter immunity, for detailed, clear sound and precise soundstaging. With an array of digital/analogue inputs, including a low-noise phono preamp and headphone amp, plus HDMI eARC, the C 3050 can connect to all source components. An MDC2 expansion slot allows for optional upgrades.
- Retro design elements: front-panel VU meters, push-button input controls, 1970s cursive branding, walnut-finished vinyl-clad cabinet, and dark grey front panel
- HybridDigital UcD Amplifier
- Continuous Power: 100 watts per channel into 4/8 ohms
- Instantaneous Power: 135 watts per channel
- Vanishingly low harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- AptX HD Bluetooth (receive only)
- MDC2 port for expanded functionality
- Optional MDC2 BluOS-D module adds BluOS high-resolution multi-room music streaming, Dirac Live room correction, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect, and two-way Bluetooth support for aptX-HD and AAC
- High-performance TI PCM5242 differential DAC
- Ultra-low-noise MM phono stage with infrasonic filtering circuitry
- One optical, one coaxial digital input
- HDMI-eARC input
- One set of line-level analogue inputs with low-noise buffer amplifiers
- Speaker A/Speaker B/Speakers A+B selectable outputs
- Subwoofer output
- Dedicated headphone amplifier
- IR remote control
- CI-Friendly - IR remote, 12V Trigger out, IR in
Our price includes shipping many areas of Canada