McIntosh MC1502 Stereo Vacuum Tube AmplifierMcIntosh
MC1502 Stereo Vacuum Tube Amplifier
The MC1502 Vacuum Tube Amplifier is a stereo amplifier designed for home audio and home music systems that produces 150 Watts per channel. It is the direct replacement to the award winning MC2152 Limited Edition 70th Anniversary Vacuum Tube Amplifier, which was released in celebration of the 70th Anniversary of McIntosh that occurred in 2019. The new MC1502 has identical audio specifications and sound reproduction performance of the heralded MC2152 but in a more customary McIntosh design.
- 150 W Per Channel in 2 Ohms, 4 Ohms, or 8 Ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion - 0.5% maximum harmonic distortion at any power level from 250 milliwatts to rated power, 20Hz to 20,000Hz
(≤ 0.25% harmonic distortion at 1kHz)
- Damping Factor - >18
- Dynamic Headroom - 1.2 dB
- Signal to Noise Below Rated Output - 112 dB
- Frequency Response - +0, -0.25dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz and +0, -3dB from 10Hz to 70,000Hz
- Output Type - Unity Coupled Output Transformer
McIntosh is available for sale in store only.