Kimber Kable Tonik InterconnectKimber Kable
Like the first tone of a scale, the Tonik interconnect provides the foundation of truly accurate performance and value. Through the use of Kimber Kable's legendary tri-braid field geometry, VariStrand™, Ultrapure copper conductors and our special recipe PE dielectric, the Tonik allows music to flow with power, smoothness and harmonic richness. Tonik single-ended uses our Ultratike™ RCA type connector. Tonik balanced features "studio grade" XLR connectors with silver plated contacts.
- (Ls) series inductance: 1.05 uH / meter
- (Rdc) dc loop resistance: 0.0961 Ohm / meter
- (Cp) parallel capacitance: 43.9 pF / meter
- (Cp) parallel capacitance: 52 pF / meter
- (Ls) series inductance: 0.772 uH / meter
- (Rdc) dc loop resistance: 0.055 Ohm / meter