Kimber Kable PBJ InterconnectKimber Kable
The highly acclaimed PBJ interconnect exhibits simple, elegant construction incorporating proven tri-braid field geometry, VariStrand™, Hyper-pure copper conductors and extruded fluorocarbon dielectric. PBJ has become a classic with performance that continues to be unmatched by competing cables. Tonally balanced with clear, articulate highs, accurate midrange, tight extended bass, and three dimensional soundstaging are common descriptions echoed by surprised reviewers and satisfied customers. PBJ single-ended features our Ultraplate™ RCA type connector. WBT® RCA type connectors are also available. PBJ Balanced features "studio grade" XLR type connectors with silver plated contacts.
- (Rdc) dc loop resistance: 0.0836 Ohm / meter
- (Cp) parallel capacitance: 45.7 pF / meter
- (Ls) series inductance: 1.01 uH / meter
- (Cp) parallel capacitance: 55 pF / meter
- (Ls) series inductance: 0.77 uH / meter
- (Rdc) dc loop resistance: 0.053 Ohm / meter