Kimber Kable Hero InterconnectKimber Kable
Made up of four 19AWG conductors insulated with virgin FEP dielectric. The HERO's four wire quadratic braid provides wide bandwidth and noise reduction without the use of shielding. The four-wire braided geometry also produces ideal results when used in a balanced system with XLR connections for additional immunity to noise and signal degradation. A balance between low capacitance and low to moderate series induction make HERO an ideal solution for low-level signals i.e interconnects.
- Single & dual layer low loss fluorocarbon dielectric
- 4 wire braid
- VariStrand copper conductors
- Nitrogen assisted hand soldered termination
- (Rdc) dc loop resistance: 0.081 Ohm / meter
- (Cp) parallel capacitance: 33.1 pF / meter
- (Ls) series inductance: 1.13 uH / meter
Single Ended (RCA)
- (Cp) parallel capacitance: 78 pF / meter
- (Ls) series inductance: 0.385 uH / meter
- (Rdc) dc loop resistance: 0.037 Ohm / meter
Our price includes shipping.