Rega Naia TurntableRega
Introducing the Rega Naia turntable, built on years of development and advanced technology from the Naiad test bed turntable. Packed with groundbreaking features and materials, this production-ready version provides unparalleled vinyl replay. Benefit from Rega's expertise and years of innovation for the ultimate listening experience.
Experience unparalleled sound quality with the Rega Naia Turntable. Featuring a Graphene impregnated carbon fibre plinth and ceramic aluminium oxide braces, this turntable minimizes resonance for a clear and dynamic audio experience. The redesigned ceramic platter also boasts an improved flywheel effect for enhanced performance. Upgrade your listening experience with the Naia.
- Graphene impregnated Carbon Fibre skeletal plinth with Tancast 8 foam core
- ZTA Zirconium toughened alumina (ceramic) central bearing
- RB titanium tonearm : One piece titanium vertical bearing and Titanium vertical spindle assembly
- Tungsten balance weight shaft and weight
- Ceramic top and bottom braces
- Reference advanced fully adjustable power supply
- Resonance controlled ceramic platter with improved flywheel effect and complex profile
- Low mass skeletal aluminium feet
- Triple Reference drive belts for improved stability and drive characteristics.
- Rega Aphelion 2 MC factory fitted (optional)
Our price includes shipping.