Bryston BR-20 Pre-AmplifierBryston
The Bryston BR20 is a truly state-of-the-art analog preamplifier, combined it with award winning digital-to-analog conversion circuitry, and built bit-perfect high resolution streaming all into a single chassis.
Handmade in Peterborough, Ontario.
- 2 ea. Balanced and Single Ended Inputs
- 2 ea. Balanced Outputs
- All New fully discrete Class A analog circuitry
- XLR pair configurable as variable or fixed output
- Independent power supply for analog and digital circuits.
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Software control and balanced action volume control
- Included high-res DAC up to PCM 384 kHz / 32 bit and DSD x 4
- Digital Inputs include 2 ea. AES/EBU, TOSLINK, S/PDIF (RCA) and 1 ea. USB
- Included high resolution streamer plays back virtually any file format at native resolution.
- Programmable home theater bypass
- Control entire system using intuitive webUI on a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Low Z Headphone amplifier is a dedicated headphone circuit capable of powering even very difficult to drive headphones.
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
- Optional Internal MM Phono Stage (replaces 1 RCA analog input)
- BR-4 remote