Bryston 9B³ Modular Multi-Channel Power AmplifierBryston
9B³ Modular Multi-Channel Power Amplifier
Bryston's 9B is a legendary line of multi-channel amplifiers. This new Cubed iteration lifts the performance of theaters and other multi-channel applications to new heights far beyond expectations set by inferior options. Now with each channel capable of 200 watts, more speakers than ever before can be driven with ease. Unlike most multi-channel amplifiers and receivers, the all new 9B Cubed features up to 5 self contained channels. Since each has a fully independent power supply, high output on one channel won't be a drag on the others, so every note will be dynamic and clear.
Network monitoring and control is built into every unit to make integration with home automation systems easy. Keep tabs on the temperature, see overdriving warnings, and even mute individual channels all from the amp's own webpage.
Best of all, the new 9B Cubed brings Bryston's patented Salomie circuit to a 5 channel form factor for the first time. Finally, you can have a multi-channel amplifier that sounds as great as our others.
- Fully modular - Each channel is fully independent including power supply and toroidal transformer
- Available in 3, 4, or 5 channel configurations. Channels can be added or removed later on.
- Full network accessible interface allows for control and monitoring with any web-enabled device including power on/off, temperature, clipping, and firmware updates.
- Single ended and Balanced input
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
||<1Hz to 100kHz (-3dB)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion Plus Noise||<0.005%
|Power Output (Per Channel) 8 Ohms
|Power Output (Per Channel) 4 Ohms||300W|
|Noise - Unbalanced (RCA)||<-108dB
|Noise - Balanced (XLR)||<-110dB
|Input Impedance - Unbalanced (RCA)||30 kOhms
|Input Impedance - Balanced (XLR)||30 kOhms + / 6 kOhms -
|Switchable Gain||23dB / 29dB
|Standby Power Consumption||<500MW
|Dimensions WxHxD||17/19" x 5.8" x 17.5"
|Dimenions (With Front Handles) WxHxD||17/19" x 5.8" x 19"|