Bryston 7B³-Cubed 600W Mono AmplifierBryston
7B³-Cubed 600W Mono Amplifier
The Bryston 7B³ is a single channel (mono) amplifier which offers virtually perfect freedom from overload on any type of speaker. It assures an amazing degree of transparency, musicality, and ease of listening.
The latest version, the Cubed, sets a new standard of audio purity with their patented Salomie circuit. Pure, uncoloured sound from the deepest bass to the highest treble.
Hand made in Peterborough, Ontario and a 20 year warranty is standard. Available in either black or silver and your choice of a 17" or 19" wide face plate.
- Balanced XLR and Single ended RCA input
- Dual binding post pairs
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
||<1Hz to 100kHz (-3dB)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion Plus Noise||<0.005%
|Power Output (Per Channel)8 Ohms
|Power Output (Per Channel) 4 Ohms
|Noise - Unbalanced (RCA)||-117dB
|Noise - Balanced (XLR)||-119dB
|Input Impedance - Unbalanced (RCA)||7.5 kOhms
|Input Impedance - Balanced (XLR)||5 kOhms / leg
|Selectable Gain||23dB / 29dB|
|Standby Power Consumption||<500MW
|Dimensions WxHxD||17/19" x 5.8" x 15.5"
|Dimenions (With Front Handles) WxHxD||17/19" x 5.8" x 17.8"
*Price listed is per Mono Amplifier