Bryston 14B³ Cubed 600W x 2 Power AmplifierBryston
The Bryston 14B Cubed dual channel (stereo) amplifier is basically two 7B’s which have been combined in a dual mono modular design and has the power to drive with breath-taking ease and clarity, speakers which have been considered "impossible" loads in the past.
The latest version, the Cubed, sets a new standard of audio purity with their patented Salomie circuit. Pure, uncoloured sound from the deepest bass to the highest treble.
Hand made in Peterborough, Ontario and a 20 year warranty is standard. Available in either black or silver and your choice of a 17" or 19" wide face plate. The 19" has handles, the 17" does not.
- Balanced XLR and Single ended RCA input
- 2 Channels each with fully independent power supplies including transformers
- 600W into 8 ohms (and up to 900 into 4 ohms) per channel
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Switchable gain (23dB or 29dB)
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty