Bryston BR-20 Pre-AmplifierBryston
The Bryston BR20 is a truly state-of-the-art analog preamplifier, combined it with award winning digital-to-analog conversion circuitry, and built bit-perfect high resolution streaming all into a single chassis.
Handmade in Peterborough, Ontario.
- All New fully discrete Class A analog circuitry
- XLR pair configurable as variable or fixed output
- Independent power supply for analog and digital circuits.
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Software control and balanced action volume control
- Included high resolution streamer plays back virtually any file format at native resolution.
- Programmable home theater bypass
- Control entire system using intuitive webUI on a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Low Z Headphone amplifier is a dedicated headphone circuit capable of powering even very difficult to drive headphones.
- Silver or black faceplate
- BR-4 remote
|Analog Outputs||2x Balanced XLR|