Bryston BDA-3 Digital to Analog ConverterBryston
BDA-3 Digital to Analog Converter
The Bryston BDA3 is a world class DAC (digital to analog converter) that is packed with the perfect mix of features making it an essential part of your digital audio chain. Use diverse audio sources such as Bryston's BDP digital music players, computers, music servers, and CD players to get the most accurate and superb sounding digital playback currently available. The BDA-3 is a magnificent DAC best suited for systems where high performance is desired.
- User selectable upsampling for some inputs
- Separate power supplies for analog and digital circuitry
- Fully discrete Class-A balanced analog outputs
- Control via IR, RS232, IP, or 12V trigger
- Aluminum chassis and metalwork. Machined and anodized aluminum dress panel.
- Made in Peterborough, Ontario
||20-20kHz (+/- 0.1dB)
|Total Harmonic Distortion Plus Noise||<0.002%
|Noise - Unbalanced (RCA)||-134dB
|Noise - Balanced (XLR)||-140dB
|Voltage Output - Unbalanced (RCA)||2V|
|Voltage Output - Balanced (XLR)||4V|
|Dimensions WxHxD||17/19" x 3.4" x 12"