NAD C298 Stereo Power AmplifierNAD
NAD C-298 Stereo Power Amplifer
NAD has introduced some of the most innovative amplifier technology in its nearly 50 year history, starting with the 3020 on through such cutting edge models as the 2200, the 208, and the M2. Now they are making the amazing new Eigentakt™ (self-clocking) technology, recently introduced to the world in the EISA Award winning Masters M33, available to a wider audience with the very affordable C 298. A perfect companion for the NAD C658 BluOS Streaming DAC preamplifier.
- 185W x 2 Rated Output Power into 8 Ohms
- 340W x 2 Rated Output Power into 4 Ohms
- Stereo Dynamic Power 260/490/570W @ 8/4/2 Ohms
- 620W x 1 Rated Output into 8 Ohms Bridge Mode
- Mono Dynamic Power 1000/1100W @ 8/4 Ohms
- Purifi Eigentakt™ Amplifier Technology
- Balanced Line Inputs
- Single-Ended Line Inputs
- Input Level Control
- Line Output for Daisy Chaining
- 12V Trigger In/Out
- Auto Turn-on with Selectable Threshold
- IR In/Out
- Ground Lug
- Detachable AC Power Cord
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 435 x 120 x 390 mm (17 1/8 x 4 3/4 x 15 3/8 inches)
- Net weight 11.2 kg (24.7 lbs)
Warranty is two years.
Our price includes shipping.
Read a review of the C298 at the HiFiNews website.