Yamaha WXA50 MusicCast Streaming AmplifierYamaha
The Yamaha WXA-50 amplifier allows you to add network music and Blue Tooth to the stereo speakers of your choice and integrate with other Yamaha MusicCast receivers, sound bars and wireless speakers for music around the house through a single app. Access a wide variety of audio content such as music from streaming services or stored on a smartphone.
- 90 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven).
- 70 W per channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven).
- Compatible with a wide variety of network music sources and streaming services.
- Free MusicCast App for easy operation.
- One push play — Pressing any button turns the unit on and initiates playback of the previously selected source.
- 48-bit digital volume control.
- Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit for high resolution reproduction
- Compact size, only 8-3/8" (214 mm) wide and can be used horizontally or vertically.
- Subwoofer output.
- Analog aux input and output.
- Optical digital input
- USB input
- External trigger on/off in and out.
- Remote control
- High quality speaker terminals
- Easy installation - Suitable size for 1U rack with a width of 8-3/8" (214 mm) and height of 1-5/8" (42 mm) (without feet).
- Low standby power consumption: 1.8 W