Rotel RSP-1576 MKII Surround ProcessorRotel
The Rotel RSP1576 MKII combines classic Rotel audiophile quality with exceptional home theater performance. For optimum sound quality it includes a Rotel-made toroidal transformer, individual analog and digital voltage regulators supported by high efficiency slit-foil capacitors, six independent Wolfson 24bit/192kHz DACs, dual Texas Instruments DSPs and UK-tuned audio circuitry. It’s also a powerhouse of a Surround Sound Processor, capable of supporting up to 7.1.4 channels of audio with decoding for both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X movies.
- Supports Dirac Live Full
- Supports DTS:X and Dolby Atmos processing.
- 7 HDMI 2.0b inputs capable of 4K/HDR video passthrough.
- 7 HDMI inputs and both HDMI outputs support HDCP 2.2.
- 10 channel PEQ for optimizing room acoustics.
- 6 x Wolfson premium 24-bit/192kHz HiFi DACs.
- Phono stage (MM), iOS USB, Coaxial, Optical, Aux and XLR balanced inputs.
- Bluetooth with aptX.
PC-USB input supporting 24-bit / 192kHz audio.
- RS-232 interface and IP Network interface for automation system control.
- Rack mount included.
- Five year warranty
- Black or silver finish.