Rotel RAP-1580 MKII 7.2 Surround Processor AmplifierRotel
The Rotel RAP1580MKII is an all in one pre/pro/amplifier designed to sound as good as separate pieces. A real 100 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms with all channels driven for the best in dynamics, clarity and longevity.
- Class AB amplification: 100 watts x 7 channels @ 8 ohms and 140 Watts x 7 channels @ 4ohms.
- Supports Dirac Live LE
- Supports DTS:X and Dolby Atmos 7.1.4 processing.
- 8 HDMI 2.0b inputs capable of 4K/HDR video passthrough.
- 3 HDMI inputs and both HDMI outputs support HDCP 2.2.
- 10 channel PEQ for optimizing room acoustics.
- 6 x Wolfson premium 24-bit/192kHz HiFi DACs.
- CD, Tuner, Phono stage (MM), front panel iOS USB, Aux and XLR balanced inputs.
- Bluetooth with aptX.
PC-USB input supporting 24-bit / 192kHz audio.
- HDMI BYPASS when in standby allowing the HDMI from source to TV when RAP in standby mode.
- Analog BYPASS mode for analog inputs passes audio directly to output with no DSP processing.
- RS-232 interface and IP Network interface for automation system control.
- Rack mount included.
- Finishes - Silver and Black
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 431 x 192 x 470 mm, 17 x 7 9/16 x 18 1/2 in
- Weight (net) 22.8 kg / 50.27 lbs Rack mount included