Bryston B-135 Cubed 135 Watt Integrated Amplifier - Display Model in Silver 17"Bryston
Display Model in Silver Only
The Bryston B135 Cubed Integrated Amplifier is without question one of the most sonically transparent and reliable audio products available. It offers performance levels equal to the finest separate audio components. Effortlessly hear deep into the music. Sure to satisfy. Balance of 20 year warranty. Hand made in Peterborough, Ontario.
- Connect up to 6 analog sources (or 7 with tape-loop input)
- User configurable home theatre bypass input
- True dual-mono amplifier section produces 135 watts per channel into 8 ohms, 180 watts per channel into 4 ohms.
- Patented Salomie Cubed series input circuitry for ultra low distortion
- Balance control
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- High performance independently buffered headphone output
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- DC Trigger and 2-way RS232 for automation systems
- BR4 Remote control sold separately
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Balance of the legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty