Cambridge Audio Topaz CD10 CD PlayerCambridge Audio
The Topaz CD10 provides stunning audio performance thanks to a Wolfson 8761 digital to analogue converter, and it can play back all of your disc formats with the sole purpose of reproducing the music from them immaculately.
- Digital to analogue converter Wolfson Microelectronics WM8761
- Filter2-pole Butterworth filter
- Supported disc formatsCD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW/CD-ROM; MP3/MP3 Pro/WMA
- Frequency response(+/-0.4dB) 20Hz - 20kHz
- THD @ 1Khz 0BFs<0.006%
- THD @ 1Khz -10dBFs<0.01%
- S/N ratio, A weighted>95dB
- Crosstalk @1kHz<-98dB
- Crosstalk @20kHz<-95dB
- Output impedance<50 ohms="" li="">
- Playback muteA 5 millisecond mute at the beginning of each track to avoid pops or thumps that can occur when a track is skipped or started, either due to artefacts on the CD or recording or pickup/noise in the mechanism.
- Max. power consumption15W
- Dimensions (WxHxD)80 x 430 x 305mm
- Weight4.3Kg (9.5lbs)