Bryston B-135 Cubed 135 Watt Integrated AmplifierBryston
Until April 30, save 10% and get free shipping direct from the factory when they return to work!
The Bryston B135 Cubed Integrated Amplifier is without question one of the most sonically transparent and reliable audio products available. It offers performance levels equal to the finest separate audio components. Effortlessly hear deep into the music. Sure to satisfy. 20 year warranty. Hand made in Peterborough, Ontario.
Black or silver finish along with choice of 19" or 17" wide face plate.
Custom built-in DAC and Phono options available too. See us for details.
- Connect up to 6 analog sources (or 7 with tape-loop input)
- User configurable home theatre bypass input
- Optional 4 input 192kHz DAC module
- Optional low distortion MM Phono module
- True dual-mono amplifier section produces 135 watts per channel into 8 ohms, 180 watts per channel into 4 ohms.
- Patented Salomie Cubed series input circuitry for ultra low distortion
- Balance control
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- High performance independently buffered headphone output
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- DC Trigger and 2-way RS232 for automation systems
- Compatible with BR-2 remote control
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty