Bowers & Wilkins CWM7.4 S2 In-Wall Speaker (Each)Bowers & Wilkins Custom
CWM7.4 S2 In Wall Speaker (Each)
In-Wall system with 704 S2 Performance Levels!
Designed for wall-mounted left, centre and right speaker positions in a discreet home cinema system, CWM7.4 S2 can also be mounted beside, above or below the screen, ensuring crystal-clear dialogue and dramatic special effects. Thanks to Bowers & Wilkins unique QuickDogs fixing method, installation is simple, requiring no tools. Its 2.5-way configuration features a single 1" Carbon Dome tweeter, twin 4" Continuum cone midrange units and twin 4" Aramid Fibre/paper bass cones.
|Description||2.5-way in-wall system|
|Frequency range (-6dB||-6dB at 43Hz - 33kHz|
|Frequency Response -3dB||45Hz - 28kHz ±3dB|
|Sensitivity||86dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)|
|Nominal impedance||8Ω (minimum 4.9Ω)|
|Recommended amplifier power||25W - 150W into 8Ω on unclipped programme|
|Frame height||625mm (24.6in)|
|Frame width||175mm (6.9in)|
|Depth (behind surface)||92.5mm (3.64in)|
|Cut-out height||597mm (23.5in)|
|Cut-out width||147mm (5.8in)|
|Net weight||6.2kg (13.73 lb|
|Finishes||Grille - White|
- Defines a perfect working volume for the speaker.
- Not only for drywall and solid construction.
- For an even better sound performance.
- Increases sound insulation to adjoining rooms.
- Provides fire safety barriers sometimes requires
- Identifies the position of the speaker during construction.
- Provides a guide for cutting plasterboard.