Bowers & Wilkins CWM664 In-Wall Speaker (Each)Bowers & Wilkins Custom
CWM 664 In Wall Speaker (Each)
The CWM664 has the same basic features and dimensions as the CWM663, but uses a soft dome Nautilus tube-loaded tweeter instead of an aluminium dome, and a black glass fibre bass/midrange cone instead of blue Kevlar®. Installation is just as easy, thanks to our new QuickDogs™ fixing system and plug-and-play connection.
|Description||2-way in-wall system|
|Drive units||1x ø25mm (1in) Nautilus™ tube loaded aluminium dome tweeter
1x ø150mm (6in) black glassfibre cone bass/midrange
|Frequency Range (-6dB)||45Hz – 35kHz|
|Maximum Amp Power||25 – 130w|
|Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m)||87.5dB|
|Impedance Nominal (min)||8Ω (4.5Ω)|
|Frame height||315mm (12.4in)|
|Frame width||221mm (8.7in)|
|Cut-out height||279mm (11in)|
|Cut-out width||183mm (7.2in)|
|Depth behind surface||95mm (3.7in)|
|Pre-mount Kit||PMK W6 - Not included|
|Back Box||BB 6W - Not included|
- Defines a perfect working volume for the speaker.
- Not only for drywall and solid construction.
- For an even better sound performance.
- Increases sound insulation to adjoining rooms.
- Provides fire safety barriers sometimes requires
- Identifies the position of the speaker during construction.
- Provides a guide for cutting plasterboard.