Bowers & Wilkins CWM652 In-Wall Speaker (Each)Bowers & Wilkins Custom
CWM 652 In Wall Speaker (Each)
Slightly smaller than its two bigger cousins, the CWM652 still packs a very powerful punch thanks to top-range technologies. Its 130mm (5in) blue Kevlar® bass/midrange driver is housed in a die-cast chassis, providing extra rigidity for cleaner, faster bass. The speaker also incorporates a 25mm (1in) Nautilus™ tube-loaded aluminium dome tweeter, and a three-position high frequency switch for acoustic fine-tuning. Installation is almost effortless, thanks to our new QuickDogs™ fixing system and plug-and-play connection.
|Description||2-way in-wall system|
|Drive units||1x ø25mm (1in) Nautilus™ tube loaded aluminium dome tweeter
1x ø130mm (5in) blue Kevlar® cone bass/midrange
|Frequency Range (-6dB)||54Hz – 50kHz|
|Maximum Amp Power||25 – 100w|
|Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m)||86dB|
|Impedance Nominal (min)||8Ω (4.5Ω)|
|Frame height||264mm (10.9in)|
|Frame width||191mm (7.5in)|
|Cut-out height||228mm (9in)|
|Cut-out width||153mm (6in)|
|Depth behind surface||95mm (3.7in)|
|Pre-mount Kit||PMK W5 - Not included|
|Back Box||BB 6W - Not included|
CWM652 Info sheet
- Defines a perfect working volume for the speaker.
- Not only for drywall and solid construction.
- For an even better sound performance.
- Increases sound insulation to adjoining rooms.
- Provides fire safety barriers sometimes requires
- Identifies the position of the speaker during construction.
- Provides a guide for cutting plasterboard.