Bowers & Wilkins CWM362 In-Wall Speaker (Each)Bowers & Wilkins Custom
CWM 362 In Wall Speaker (Each)
The CWM362 is a two-way in-wall loudspeaker. Like the in-ceiling models in the series, it features an elegant minimal-width border design.
It features a 1 x 160mm (6in) Polypropylene cone bass/midrange driver, and a 1 x 25mm (1in) soft dome tweeter.
All the models in the CI 300 Series are capable of offering great sound in high-humidity environments such as indoor swimming pools.
|Description||2-way in-wall system|
|Drive units||1x 160mm (6in) Polypropylene cone bass/midrange
1x 25mm (1in) soft dome tweeter
|Frequency Range (-6dB)||50Hz - 30kHz|
|Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m)||89dB|
|Impedance Nominal (min)||8Ω (5.0Ω)|
|Pre-mount Kit||PMK W6 - Not included|
|Back Box||BB 6W - Not included|
|Frame Width||221mm (8.7in)|
|Frame Height||315mm (12.4in)|
|Cut-out Width||185mm (7.3in)|
|Cut-out Height||279mm (11in)|
|Depth behind surface||76mm (3in)|
- Defines a perfect working volume for the speaker.
- Not only for drywall and solid construction.
- For an even better sound performance.
- Increases sound insulation to adjoining rooms.
- Provides fire safety barriers sometimes requires
- Identifies the position of the speaker during construction.
- Provides a guide for cutting plasterboard.