Bowers & Wilkins CCM684 In-Ceiling Speaker (Each)Bowers & Wilkins Custom
CCM684 In Ceiling Speaker (Each)
The entry point among the CI 600 range of 8in in-ceiling speakers, the two-way CCM684 features a 200mm (8in) woven glass fibre cone bass/midrange driver and a soft dome tweeter in a neat circular ceiling mount chassis. As with the other 8in speakers in the range, the tweeter housing pivots for adjustable off-axis treble response. It also comes with an EQ switch, as well as QuickDogs™ and a plug-and-play functionality for easy installation.
|Description||2-way in-ceiling system|
|Drive Units||1x ø25mm (1in) soft dome tweeter
1x ø200mm (8in) black glassfibre cone bass/midrange
|Frequency Range (-6dB)||35Hz – 35kHz|
|Recommended Amp Power||25 – 130w|
|Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m)||88dB|
|Impedance Nominal (min)||8Ω (4.5Ω)|
|Frame diameter||290mm (11.4in)|
|Cut-out diameter||250mm (9.8in)|
|Depth behind surface||133mm (5.2in)|
|Pre-mount Kit||C8 - Not included|
|Back Box||6C - Not included|
- Defines a perfect working volume for the speaker.
- Not only for drywall and solid construction.
- For an even better sound performance.
- Increases sound insulation to adjoining rooms.
- Provides fire safety barriers sometimes requires
- Identifies the position of the speaker during construction.
- Provides a guide for cutting plasterboard.