Bowers & Wilkins CCM683 In-Ceiling Speaker (Each)Bowers & Wilkins Custom
CCM683 In Ceiling Speaker (Each)
The CCM683 shares most of the high-performance features of the CCM 682, but has a slightly lower maximum amp power of 130W. Like the CCM682, this speaker comes with a 200mm (8in) Kevlar® cone bass/midrange driver with a rigid die-cast chassis, a Nautilus swirl-loaded aluminium dome tweeter that pivots for adjustable off-axis treble response, and a three-position EQ switch.
|Description||2-way in-ceiling system|
|Drive Units||1x ø25mm (1 in) Nautilus™ swirl loaded aluminium dome tweeter
1x ø200mm (8in) blue Kevlar® cone bass/midrange
|Frequency Range (-6dB)||35Hz – 50kHz|
|Recommended Amp Power||25 – 130w|
|Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m)||88dB|
|Impedance Nominal (min)||8Ω (4.5Ω)|
|Frame diameter||290mm (11.4in)|
|Cut-out depth||250mm (9.8in)|
|Depth behind surface||133mm (5.2in)|
|Pre-Mount Kit||C8 - Not included|
|Back Box||6C - Not included|
- Defines a perfect working volume for the speaker.
- Not only for drywall and solid construction.
- For an even better sound performance.
- Increases sound insulation to adjoining rooms.
- Provides fire safety barriers sometimes requires
- Identifies the position of the speaker during construction.
- Provides a guide for cutting plasterboard.