Bowers & Wilkins CCM664SR In-Ceiling Stereo Speaker (Each)Bowers & Wilkins Custom
CCM 664SR In Ceiling Stereo Speaker (Each)
Like the CCM663SR, this is a dual, two-way ceiling speaker combining two offset tweeters and a twin voice coil bass/midrange driver to allow either for a combined stereo signal from one speaker, or for rear-channel surround sound. This speaker features a 150mm (6in) woven glass fibre cone bass/midrange driver and soft dome tweeters, as well as a two-position stereo/surround switch to instantly change between modes.
|Description||2-way dual channel in-ceiling system|
|Drive Units||2x ø20mm (1in) soft dome tweeter
1x ø150mm (6in) black glassfibre cone bass/midrange
|Frequency Range (-6dB)||48Hz - 30kHz|
|Recommended Amp Power||25 - 80w (per channel)|
|Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m)||82dB (per channel)
88dB (both channels driven)
|Impedance Nominal (min)||8Ω (4Ω) (per channel)|
|Frame diamater||240mm (9.5in)|
|Cut-out diameter||202mm (8in)|
|Depth behind surface||133mm (5.2in)|
|Pre-mount Kit||C6 - Not included|
|Back Box||6C - Not included|
CCM664SR Info sheet
- Defines a perfect working volume for the speaker.
- Not only for drywall and solid construction.
- For an even better sound performance.
- Increases sound insulation to adjoining rooms.
- Provides fire safety barriers sometimes requires
- Identifies the position of the speaker during construction.
- Provides a guide for cutting plasterboard.