Bowers & Wilkins CCM664 In-Ceiling Speaker (Each)Bowers & Wilkins Custom
CCM 664 In Ceiling Speaker (Each)
The CCM664 features an adjustable, tilt-offset 25mm (1in) soft dome tweeter, and a 150mm (6in) woven glassfibre bass/midrange driver. Quick and easy to install, the speaker also incorporates a three-position EQ switch for a better off-axis response. A cost-effective route to high quality ceiling mount sound.
|Description||2-way in-ceiling system|
|Drive Units||1x ø25mm (1in) soft dome tweeter
1x ø150mm (6in) black glassfibre cone bass/midrange
|Frequency Range (-6dB)||45Hz – 35kHz|
|Recommended Amp Power||25 – 130w|
|Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m)||87dB|
|Impedance Nominal (min)||8Ω (4.5Ω)|
|Frame diameter||240mm (9.5in)|
|Cut-out diamater||202mm (8in)|
|Depth behind surface||133mm (5.2in)|
|Pre-mount Kit||C6 - Not included|
|Back Box||6C - Not included|
- Defines a perfect working volume for the speaker.
- Not only for drywall and solid construction.
- For an even better sound performance.
- Increases sound insulation to adjoining rooms.
- Provides fire safety barriers sometimes requires
- Identifies the position of the speaker during construction.
- Provides a guide for cutting plasterboard.