Bowers & Wilkins CCM663SR In-Ceiling Stereo Speaker (Each)Bowers & Wilkins Custom
CCM 663SR In Ceiling Stereo Speaker (Each)
A high-performance, in-ceiling surround speaker that’s ideal for the surround sound channel in a home theatre set-up, or for bringing stereo sound to rooms where space is limited. The speaker brings together a twin voice-coil 150mm (6in) Kevlar bass/midrange driver with two 25mm (1in) soft dome tweeters. This combines the stereo signal, allowing the use of just one ceiling speaker without the loss of one audio channel. The speaker can be changed from stereo to surround sound mode at the flick of a switch.
|Description||2-way dual channel in-ceiling system|
|Drive Units||2x ø20mm (1in) soft dome tweeter
1x ø150mm (6in) blue Kevlar® cone bass/midrange
|Frequency Range (-6dB)||48Hz – 30kHz48Hz – 30kHz|
|Recommended Amp Power||25 – 80w (per channel)|
|Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m)||83dB (per channel)
89dB (both channels driven)
|Impedance Nominal (min)||8Ω (4Ω) (per channel)|
|Frame diameter||240mm (9.5in)|
|Cut-out diameter||202mm (8in)|
|Depth behind surface||133mm (5.2in)|
|Pre-mount Kit||C6 - Not included|
|Back Box||6C - Not included|
- Defines a perfect working volume for the speaker.
- Not only for drywall and solid construction.
- For an even better sound performance.
- Increases sound insulation to adjoining rooms.
- Provides fire safety barriers sometimes requires
- Identifies the position of the speaker during construction.
- Provides a guide for cutting plasterboard.