Bowers & Wilkins CCM662 In-Ceiling Speaker (Each)Bowers & Wilkins Custom
CCM 662 In Ceiling Speaker (Each)
The top 6in in-ceiling speaker in the CI 600 series. This high-performance speaker features a Nautilus swirl-loaded 25mm (1in) aluminium dome tweeter that pivots for adjustable off-axis treble response. Other highlights include a bass/midrange driver with a rigid die-cast chassis, a three-position EQ switch, superior crossover components, gold plated terminals and an impressive maximum amp power of 150W. Installation couldn’t be easier, thanks to our QuickDogs™ fixing system and plug-and-play connection.
|Description||2-way in-ceiling system|
|Drive Units||1x ø25mm (1in) Nautilus™ swirl loaded aluminium dome tweeter
1x ø150mm (6in) blue Kevlar® cone bass/midrange
|Frequency Range (-6dB)||45Hz – 50kHz|
|Recommended Amp Power||25 – 150w|
|Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m)||88dB|
|Impedance Nominal (min)||8Ω (4.5Ω)|
|Frame diameter||240mm (9.5in)|
|Cut-out diameter||202mm (8in)|
|Depth behind surface||133mm (5.2in)|
|Pre-mount Kit||C6 - Not included|
|Back Box||6C - Not included|
- Defines a perfect working volume for the speaker.
- Not only for drywall and solid construction.
- For an even better sound performance.
- Increases sound insulation to adjoining rooms.
- Provides fire safety barriers sometimes requires
- Identifies the position of the speaker during construction.
- Provides a guide for cutting plasterboard.