Bowers & Wilkins CCM632 In-Ceiling Speaker (Each)Bowers & Wilkins Custom
CCM 632 In Ceiling Speaker (Each)
Getting small install speakers right is hard. They're great for tight squeezes or satellite placement. But usually either the bass is too mild or the mid-range suffers thanks to the tweeter placed in front of it.
CCM632 squeezes a full-range driver with beautifully well-balanced sound into a 150mm diameter install space. The space taken may be small, the sound is anything but.
CCM632 features an integral enclosure to avoid acoustic bleed. And they are simple to instal in a wide variety of places, and will work in almost any panel thickness.
|Description||Single driver in-ceiling system|
|Drive Units||1x Ø75mm (3 in) paper cone full-range|
|Frequency range (-6dB)||100Hz – 17kHz|
|Frequency response (+/-3dB)||112Hz - 16kHz|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||10W – 60W|
|Sensitivity||84dB (2.83V, 1m)|
|Nominal Impedance||8Ω (5Ω minimum)|
|Frame||Ø147mm (5.8 in)|
|Cut-out||Ø120mm (4¾ in)|
|Depth behind surface||100mm (4 in)|
|Protrusion||5.5mm (0.22 in)|
|Pre-mount Kit||PMK C3 - Not included|
|Grille Options||Square and round grilles included|
CCM632 Info sheet
Backbox - Integrated - Can be mounted with BB 6C for "fire-rated applications"
- Defines a perfect working volume for the speaker.
- Not only for drywall and solid construction.
- For an even better sound performance.
- Increases sound insulation to adjoining rooms.
- Provides fire safety barriers sometimes requires
- Identifies the position of the speaker during construction.
- Provides a guide for cutting plasterboard.