Bowers & Wilkins CCM362 In-Ceiling Speaker - Open Box - SingleBowers & Wilkins Custom
Open Box - Single
The CCM362 is a two-way in-ceiling loudspeaker, balanced for wide-angle listening. It comes with a choice of round or square baffles, and like all the models in the CI 300 Series it features an elegant minimal-width border design.
It features a 1 x 160mm (6in) Polypropylene cone bass/midrange driver, and a 1 x 25mm (1in) soft dome tweeter.
All the models in the CI 300 Series are capable of offering great sound in high-humidity environments such as indoor swimming pools.
|Description||2-way in-ceiling system|
|Drive units||1x 160mm (6in) Polypropylene cone bass/midrange
1x 25mm (1in) soft dome tweeter
|Frequency Range (-6dB)||50Hz - 30kHz|
|Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m)||89dB|
|Impedance Nominal (min)||8Ω (5.0Ω)|
|Pre-mount Kit||PMK C6 - Not included|
|Back Box||BB 6C - Not included|
|Frame diameter||240mm (9.5in)|
|Cut-out diameter||204mm (8in)|
|Depth behind surface||79mm (3.2in)|
- Defines a perfect working volume for the speaker.
- Not only for drywall and solid construction.
- For an even better sound performance.
- Increases sound insulation to adjoining rooms.
- Provides fire safety barriers sometimes requires
- Identifies the position of the speaker during construction.
- Provides a guide for cutting plasterboard.