Bowers & Wilkins 805 D4 Stand Mount SpeakersBowers & Wilkins
The Bowers & Wilkins 805 D4 might be smaller than its floorstanding siblings, but it’s no lightweight: its beautifully constructed Reverse-Wrap cabinet, stiff aluminum bass pods and 165mm (6.5in) Continuum™ mid-bass cone afford it exceptional bass extension and scale for a relatively compact speaker.
Warranty is five years and the price is for a pair.
Floorstands sold separately.
- 2-way vented-box system
- Diamond tweeter
- Solid body Tweeter-on-Top
- Continuum cone bass/mid
- Anti-Resonance plug
- 1x ø25mm (1in) diamond dome high-frequency
- 1x ø165mm (6.5in) Continuum cone bass mid-range
- Frequency range: 34Hz to 35kHz
- Frequency response: (+/-3dB from reference axis) 42Hz to 28kHz
- Sensitivity: (on axis at 2.83Vrms at 1m) 88dB
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m on axis) <1 % 90Hz – 20kHz <0.3% 120Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 4.6Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 50W – 120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1Ω
- Dimensions: Height: 440mm Width: 240mm Depth: 373mm
- Net weight: 15.55kg