Rega RP-10 TurntableRega
"Frankly, the RP10 is not only the best Rega I've tested but one of the best bar none, irrespective of price". Paul Miller Hi-Fi News August 2015 Outstanding Product Award.
The RP10 represents the biggest step forward in the evolution of Roy Gandy’s turntable design philosophy.
This extends further than ever before with advanced components built around their radical new plinth design. Featuring the brand new RB2000 tonearm, a ceramic flywheel effect platter and the custom RP10 power supply (allowing total control and accuracy over both motor vibration and speed performance) guarantee the highest level of performance from a Rega turntable to date.
Available with the option of the RP10’s perfect partner, the Rega Apheta 2 moving coil cartridge factory fitted (recommended).
- Handmade RB2000 tonearm, precision engineered bearing and aluminium sub platter
- Ceramic oxide diamond cut flywheel platter
- Fully adjustable RP10 dedicated power supply tuned to its own motor
- Rega’s pioneering skeletal plinth design
- The Apheta 2 MC cartridge is available as factory fitted (optional)
- Aluminium skin phenolic bracing
Read a review from Hi-Fi News
Read a review from Ear Hi-Fi Music Gear
Read a review from The Audio Beat
Read a review from Analog Aholic