Bryston BP-17 Cubed Pre-amplifierBryston
Bryston BP17 Cubed Pre-Amplifier
The Bryston BP17³ is a state-of-the-art analog stereo preamplifier, utilizing software control which allows for numerous features and functions. The BP17³ delivers incredible sonic performance while still adhering to traditional, fully discrete, analog circuits throughout the preamplifier. The BP17³ includes the patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers and incorporates much of the existing architecture developed for the Bryston B135³ Integrated Amplifier and SP3 Surround Sound Processor. Additionally, new to the BP17³ are two pairs of Balanced (XLR) inputs as well as a pair of balanced outputs which can be configured as either variable or a fixed, allowing compatibility with the BHA-1 Headphone Amplifier (or other balanced input headphone amplifier).
- 5 Single Ended & 2 Balanced Analog Inputs
- Fully discrete Class A analog circuitry
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Standard and configurable XLR outputs
- Fixed and variable level RCA outputs
- Independent power supply for analog and digital circuits.
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Programmable home theater bypass
- Software control and balanced action volume control
- Includes BR-4 Remote Control.
- 20 Year Warranty
- Made in Peterborough, Ontario