Bryston B60R Integrated AmplifierBryston
The Bryston B60R is an integrated audio amplifier which has been built to not only equal, but surpass the parameters of the most demanding material available. It has been designed with pre-out/main in connectors in order to allow independent use of the preamplifier or stereo amplifier section within an audio or video system.
Black or silver finish along with choice of 19" or 17" wide face plate.
DAC and Phono options available too. See us for details.
- Connect up to 4 analog sources (or 5 with tape-loop input)
- Optional 2 input 96kHz DAC module
- Optional low distortion MM Phono module
- True dual-mono amplifier section produces 60 watts per channel into 8 ohms, 100 watts per channel into 4 ohms.
- Balance control
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- High performance independently buffered headphone output
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Tape return
- Compatible with BR-2 remote control
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty