Bryston BDA-2 Digital to Analog ConverterBryston
The Bryston BDA2 is a state of the art external Stereo DAC (digital to analog converter) which delivers superb sonic performance through re-sampling and re-clocking of the digital input signal. The BDA-2 incorporates a new asynchronous USB input capable of 192/24bit resolution. It is compatible with CD Drives, Sound Cards, Computers, Music Servers, etc. Hand made in Peterborough, Ontario.
- 8 different inputs including 1 ea. USB, 1 ea. AES/EBU, 2 ea. S/PDIF RCA, 2 ea. S/PDIF BNC, and 2 ea. Toslink
- PCM support up to 192 kHz / 32 bit
- User selectable upsampling for some inputs
- Separate power supplies for analog and digital circuitry
- Fully discrete Class-A balanced analog outputs
- Control via IR, RS232 or 12V trigger
- Aluminum chassis and metalwork. Machined and anodized aluminum dress panel.
Black or silver finish along with choice of 19" or 17" wide face plate.