Bryston A2 SpeakersBryston
Bryston A2 Speakers
The Bryston Model A2 Loudspeaker showcases the same design principles as the Model T, while leveraging a more compact, décor-friendly, form factor by including a new premium quality 6.5" woofer to replace the the 8" woofers found in the Model T design. The Model A2 is slightly smaller in stature then the Model A1, having removed one of the sub-woofers to create a loudspeaker with a slightly smaller physical profile. Built to be exceptionally high quality and affordable, new driver designs, enclosure vibration analysis, crossover refinement, and anechoic chamber testing all went into creating an amazing product which brings superior design to the table.
A “state of the art” audio system involves what some refer to as a “suspension of disbelief”. This means the playback system transcends the recorded medium and transports you to a live venue. You forget it’s a recording and believe you are there at the live performance. Our goal with the Bryston Model A2 loudspeaker is to provide our customers with a superior level of “disbelief”.
- Dual titanium dome tweeters reproduce high frequencies with incredible clarity and greater dynamics than a single driver
- Midranges and bass drivers are anodized aluminum for wide bandwidth and light weight
- Industry leading in-room response linearity
- Incredible dynamic range up to 114dB!
- Broad amplifier compatibility
- Ideal for 2-channel and home theater
- Available in your choice of finish
- 20 Year Warranty
- Made in Canada